Monday, May 14, 2012

Oh Stuff!

Hola mi amigos. A few weeks ago I'd ordered some chain to do some jewellery/beading with. It came a couple days ago and I was so excited! So excited in fact I made these earrings. 





They are those necklace-earring thingies that are cropping up nowadays. I like it (not cos it's mine lol) but I won't wear it; it's not my style. If anyone wants to buy it, it's available in my Etsy shop for purchase! 

Over the course of this Summer (and hopefully onwards), I'm going to try to continue making jewellery and featuring it here for people to see and hopefully buy lol. I'm in need of money (take pity on mehhhhh) and besides I enjoy making this stuff. Oh I did make a bracelet too before I got the chain for this one. If you have followed my Tumblr you may have seen it but if not, here it is!


I'm kinda really proud of this one. It looks so cool and pretty. It was really fun (and kinda frustrating) and easy to make. I think I'll make more like this bracelet. Maybe one or two in silver or gold or even this gunmetal one. I'm gonna be searching the web for some more jewellery ideas and will be hopefully trying them out. My attempts will be featured here and (maybe) will be up for sale in my Etsy shop :D

Toodlepip!



P.S. I have not forgotten about my untitled story. I just haven't found a satisfactory plot to go with. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!