Friday, March 2, 2012

Water, Water Everywhere. Not a Fucking Drop to Drink

Hey guys. So I went into my bedroom to return my wallet to my purse and after slipping off my flip-flops to feel the fluffy texture of the rug in front of my bed, I was shocked to realize the whole thing was FUCKING SOAKING WET. The ENTIRE corner of my room was a swamp or wet rugs, sopping books and the like. My textbook, a fiction book that's not mine and some other things are amongst the victims. After I freaked out and hyperventilated and was near tears, I cleaned up the mess. Mum came back home to help me out and found a leak right in the corner of the room. Right where the two walls meet. On the other side of the wall in our bathroom and she noticed there was water there too but MUCH less water than in my room. So now we have a leak. And no way to pay for it to be fixed. So currently, the sperm donor is banging his way into the wall to fix it? I don't know. I'm freaking out cos my parents have, like, $0 to spare to fix it. They're currently trying to find a buyer for the old car to get money to pay off loans that are in debt. All these financial struggles are SERIOUSLY taking its toll on me.

Pic below

Towels failing at soaking up the extra water

Towels failing at soaking up the extra water

Fiction that's been soaked through. I could squeeze water out of it.

And guess what? Book's not mine :)

I think that's my "Ideas" book. Thankfully it only got that wet spot at the back. That book is pretty important :/

My Biology textbook. My Bio Bible right now. Completely soaked through but thankfully the pages are the glossy type, so they didn't suffer as much damage as the fiction.

One of my old diaries. I was going to do a segment based on excerpts from here but, as you can see, it's totally unusable.

So I just dumped it v.v

2 comments:

  1. Oh damn! I know the weather was absolutely terrible yesterday, but this damage is pretty unforgivable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh this is a burst pipe dear. At first I thought it was the rain but that was way too much even if it was the rain.

      Delete

Thanks for your comments!