Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Untitled Story Part 2


This is original work by me. No stealy or I come after you!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

“What is your name?” Godiva asked the stranger. He smirked up at Her from his knees, bound in the shackles the guards had put on him, while She scowled down at him from Her throne with me at Her side fanning Her. “My name is Inu.” He proclaimed. His voice was strong, masculine. Heavens, he was attractive. I had to concentrate very hard on keeping my fanning consistent; I didn’t want Godiva to Punish me again. “Where do you come from, Inu?” Godiva asked him. He chuckled and his chuckle upset Her. “I asked you a direct question, stranger. Do not be insolent. Insolence in My kingdom is Punished accordingly.” She said. All the members of Her court shuddered at Her last sentence. We all were Punished at least once in our time with Godiva as Queen. It was what had drained our mana. She tipped Her head up slightly, revelling in the response the mere mention of Her Punishment had evoked from Her subjects. The stranger just smirked at Her. Then he looked at me, looked into my eyes, my soul. I couldn’t help the surprised yelp that came from my mouth. Godiva growled, baring Her teeth slightly. She was the only one to mate with the males unless otherwise was instructed by Her. “Guards! Take him away. His insolence will be Punished and he will fear Me.” Godiva snapped. She then rose from Her thrown and strode off to Her boudoir. Jani, another Attendant of Hers, and I hurried to keep up with Her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!