Friday, March 16, 2012

Untitled Story Part 1

This is original work by me. No stealy or I come after you!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Something about him was different. Other than the fact that the glow from his bones was not broken up the way mine was, the others’s were. Ours was broken up and faded, a visible sign that our mana was drained. Faded in some areas, non-existent in others. No, his glow was not like ours. You could clearly see that his life energy was whole, strong. He was beautiful too. His healthy blue fur, strong muscles. But where did he come from?

He was being led away to Godiva’s castle by Her guards. Someone had found him on the outskirts of the kingdom and told Godiva about him. “Illyra!” She snapped at me. I’d stopped fanning Her in my musings. I bowed and got back to fanning Her. “My apologies, my Queen.” Her beautiful face scowled at me then She turned Her attention back to the caravan that was taking us and the stranger to Her castle.

1 comment:

  1. o.O -Sits with her elbows on her knees- What's next? :O Enjoyed the read, I love your writing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!