Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Competition! Let's go!


Part Two of my story is out!


I am still working on this thing (it's a pain sometimes). I'm still working on character profiles, and trying to actually finish the story lmao. So I have a little competition you gais. It'll run until I say it's over :D 


So starting from today:
If anyone has any name suggestions for my story, you can leave them in the comments on any story posts. As time goes on, I'll make posts about people's suggestions. At the end of the competition (I'll say when) I'll announce the winner. The priiiiiiize will be that I use your story title suggestion aaaaaaaannnd I'll *try* to work in a character based on you into the story! How bout that? Yea?


So... GAME START!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!