Sunday, February 5, 2012

Content NSFW!

WARNING: The following content is original erotica written by me. It's copyrighted so no stealing!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Charlotte's laugh came through my laptop's speakers. I'd said some thing or the other to deserve her laugh. ''No really!'' I exclaimed to my laptop's screen. We were skyping each other like we usually did. My bedroom door burst open and my girlfriend stood just inside my bedroom in nothing but a robe holding her favourite black pvc strap on in her hand. ''Sue.'' she called in a stern voice as she jiggled the thing lightly. My eyes widened as I looked at her. We hadn't had sex in months. I wasn't doing it on purpose. I just prefer to have no sex than uninspired sex. ''Ermmm...'' She sighed, exasperated. ''Oh god c'mon! Put it on! I'll keep Char company for you while you get ready.'' She tossed the strap on at me then winked and grabbed the laptop from off my lap. ''Hey Char! Would you mind if Sue went offline for a bit so that we could have sex?'' she said cherrily. 'Oh my god!' I thought as I headed to the bathroom. 'Lilli's so embarrassing me in front of Char!'. I put the strap on on under my clothes. Lilli loves to undress us as part of our foreplay but she hates having to wait after we were undressed to put on her favourite toy. I could hear her laughing and talking with Char from the bathroom but as I came out to meet her she shut right up and stared at the obvious bulge in my shorts. She was literally drooling. ''Um Char, we'll talk to you later.'' she said hurriedly then shut the laptop closed and shoved it under my bed. She slowly got up from the bed and walked towards me, removing her robe as she approached. Her green eyes looked me over hungrily and I could hear her quickened breath. She finally reached me and cupped my face in her hands. Though I'm the dominant one, you'd never know from just looking at us with her 6 foot frame and my petite 5 foot 2 inches. She slowly bent down to touch her lips gently to mine then swiftly lifted me up and threw me on the bed. ''What the -'' I began. ''Sue! Do you have any idea how HUNGRY I am?!'' she screamed shrilly at me. I just stared at her in shock. She smirked at my silence. ''No, don't say a word, love.'' She crawled onto the bed and began kissing me roughly. I could feel her need, her hunger for my body. Next thing I knew, my body was responding, my nether regions moist and pulsing. She moved her lips from mine to my jaw, my neck, my chest. ''Take off your shirt.'' she growled. I complied submissively. The role swap was turning me on more than I thought it would. She deftly removed my bra then stared, rather appreciatively, at my 36 D cup breasts. She then licked her lips and sucked at one, then the other, hungrily. Goddamn, I should starve her more often. This could be the best sex we've ever had. When she'd had her fill of my breasts, her lips wandered down my tummy, her tongue rimming my belly button, making me moan and squirm. ''Take off your pants.'' she commanded in a whisper. I couldn't comply fast enough. This was what she was waiting for. This 8 inch long, 3 inch thick piece of black, glossy pvc parting her lips and thrusting deep inside her. She mounted me, sliding onto my cock with ease. She was so wet. She needed no help from me. She was taking what she wanted. She rocked her hips on my cock and stroking her clit at the same time. Her eyes were closed in concentration; she was determined to cum. Soon her movements became more frantic. I leaned up to kiss her then I pushed her onto her back and thrust into her hard and fast. ''Oh god Sue.'' she panted. She wrapped her arms around my neck, her legs around my waist. I bent down to kiss her deeply, still thrusting. Then she went over the edge. Her whole body seized, her arms and legs tightened around me in the throes of her orgasm. She even bit my lip as her jaw tightened and clamped shut. Shit. Her body eventually softened and she released me. She took a deep breath and looked me in the eye; she'd been holding her breath for the whole orgasm. ''Oh god you're bleeding!'' she cried. I touched my hand to my lip. She was right. I just chuckled and kissed her. Getting off her I smirked and asked her, ''Had enough?''. Lilli stroked her clit and looked at me, quite satisfied, ''Mmmm... Yes I've had enough. For now.''

Fin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!