Monday, May 2, 2011

Trini Cuisine: Two Cupcakes, One bowl

Yes kids. You heard me. Two cupcakes. One bowl. It's super duper easy but with my baking skills, my cupcakes kinda failed. The recipe can be found on the original site here. Did I mention that this recipe makes two cupcakes? Fuck yea. The perfect amount for you and your sweetie without having to break out the standing mixer to cream butter and sugar.

INGREDIENTS
1 egg white
2 tbsp sugar
2 tbsp butter
1 tsp vanilla
1/4 c flour
1/4 heaping tsp baking powder
1 pinch of salt
1 1/2 tbsp milk

METHOD

  • Preheat your oven to 350 degrees
  • Line pan with two liners
  • Add egg white and sugar to a bowl and whisk until combined
  • Add vanilla and butter and stir until combined
  • Add flour, baking powder and salt and mix until smooth. The batter should be thick. Don't worry the milk will thin it out.
  • Stir in the milk
  • Divide the batter equally between the two liners
  • Bake at 350 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes
  • Enjoy!
Next time I make this, I'll take lots of pretty pics for you guys <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!