Monday, May 16, 2011

Apologies and re-evaluation

First I'll start with the apologies. I'm so sorry about the word of the day (even though I think you guys hate it). I've had so much things going on that I haven't had time to get them sorted out. Rest assured you'll have more venting in the next couple... Days? Weeks?

This is where the re-evaluation comes in. For the past couple days I've been re-evaluating my life. Re-evaluating the friends I have, what I do etc. I've realized that I have sucky friends. The people I interact with aren't the best for me. I'm thinking that I may have to drop these people and be alone for a while. I've even been thinking about going to the cinema alone, going to dinner alone, you know. I've been depressed about this but I'm used to it so I'll be okay. I think >.<

Even though I'm used to it, it still hurts. It still makes me upset. Is the world so terrible? *sigh* I don't know what else to say. I'm just tearing up right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!