Friday, April 8, 2011

Oh my gosh, Posh!

I'm gonna be busier than ever in the next week or so. I, however, will also be richer. Hehe. Yesterday I had a full day. I was SOOOO tired yesterday. Went to the doctor with mum and sis. Nothing is wrong with me except I need to lose weight -_- Not a lot. Just a little. About ten pounds. No problem. Lol. Then I went to find out about learning Japanese in UWI. The new term is in September. I'm so excited. Yay! I changed my mind (AGAIN) so I'm going to (hopefully) learn aesthetics at the Pivot Point Academy in Trinidad. It's like the Harvard of cosmetic and aesthetic schools. I feel so posh. Lol. I feel less confused now. I'm feeling happier than I've been in a while. *happy dance* For the next four days I'm gonna be working somewhere... >.> Not too sure about it yet but I'm gonna give it a try. I'm so tired today from yesterday and today when I had to school for Chem -_- then I had a little briefing about the job I'm getting. It's only for a week (thank Bob) and I don't know how this is gonna work with my studies(ish) for CAPE.

My sis just made me unplug my laptop. She was holding onto my foot and trying to tickle me. I'm so tired I could barely fight her off. -_-

Shit. I forgot I have to feed the chicken. Fuuuuuuuuu... I'll do that in a second... Maybe...

So where was I? Oh right. I have a "date" with my ex tonight. I'm so tired. I was gonna dress up and stuff but fuck it. I'm just gonna dress comfy and watch a movie or something then hightail it outta there. You know what? I'm gonna cancel. I'm tired. Shit.

So yea, I'm tired so later haters.

Hugs and kisses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!