Wednesday, March 30, 2011

The Beginning of the End

Exams have started and I'm gonna be doing my studies as well as my friend DeadEyes.-_- so don't expect much being posted to often over here. I am so sorry you guys but this is a necessary evil T-T Exams start in May but I have some loose ends to tie up with respect to schoolwork so I'll be working on that and when I'm done with that I'll be actually going over the work I've been doing for the past couple months. I'm so glad that all this is over. My last exam is in the first week or two of June so around that time is when I'll have time and energy to post more awesome stuff more often. I'm sure that I'l have a crap-load of pics and vids for you guys in the beginning of June.

Thanks for your support ;D
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!