Thursday, January 13, 2011

Trini Cuisine: Homemade Brownies

I made these the same day I made the fudge. Sorry I'm only now posting it. School really saps your energy sometimes. These came out way batter than my fail fudge. Tastes just like brownies from the box. I must warn you that if you don't have a hand mixer or a standing mixer, get ready for a serious workout.

INGREDIENTS:
3/4 cup flour
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 lb (1/2 cup) soft margarine
3 tbsp water
1/3 cup cocoa powder
1 cup granulated sugar
2 eggs
1 tsp vanilla

METHOD:

  1. Combine oll of the above well
  2. Bake in and 8 inch greased tin at 350 degrees Farenheit for 25 minutes
  3. Cool in tin. Cut into squares.

Simple instructions, right? Sometimes I fuck up the measurements big time. So instead of putting 3/4 cup flour, I put 3/3 cup flour and I put way more than 3 tbsp of water. By the way, I multiplied this recipe by two; I think it fit better in my 9 inch by 11 inch pan than if it were a single batch. I forgot to take pictures of the mixing but here's after! I forgot to grease the foil *facepalm*





Happy baking!

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments!