Thursday, January 20, 2011

Life fucking sucks right now

My mum is gonna cut the internet at 12  she thinks I use it too much and I need to do my homework and house chores. Like wow. I was gonna do all that before she said she was gonna cut the internet. So right now I'm using  said internet to try and hurry some of my Envi IA before it goes away for the day. What am I gonna be doing with my Comm IA and for the rest of the day? I have no idea since there's nothing much else to do. My family doesn't understand that I have next to no life besides the internet. If I try to have a life outside of that, well, let's just say my parents can't afford me having a life outside of the internet. Life really sucks right now. I always knew I was born into the wrong family. This confirms it.

4 comments:

  1. omg no internet O_O wow, not cool chic :(

    how's your IAs going did, I did Envi Sci as well. I got a three in L6 and a distinction in U6 -_- Life is so weird.

    I get what you mean about no life outside the internet, I am the prime example, bleh sigh :(

    good luck with your stuff, and hopefully, you get your net back real real soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got a 2 in L6. I don't know what grade I'll get this time -_- Ugh I'm just gonna do as much as I can until the internet goes away. I'll just tell my mum that I couldn't finish cos I had no internet. I hate being a rebel but damn these people push me to it. Thanks for your support hun *huggles*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dudette! :(
    That's definitely gonna be a hard thing to overcome. The net has become such a necessity these days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh mah gawd you're telling me? I'm trying to rush through the more important parts of my IA's right now! Then I have to go show my mum what little work I did before she cut the net. Good gawd -_-

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!