Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I. Am. Stressed.

I just saw one of my chickens dead. Killed by my dog. It was one of the cocks which she really hate. He was most likely fluffing himself up for her. She hates that. We have to keep her away from Emraz, one of the other cocks. This has me really stressed. More than I was earlier cos I know the sperm donor is gonna come home and act like a real fuckin' asshole and most likely beat my dog til he kills her. Him beating her will be 99.999% because one of his chickens died and he's frustrated with his pathetic life. If he can kill a dog, who's to say he won't kill one of us when we do something wrong? Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight... Remember when I told you guys the memory of when I was younger with him wanting to kill us all in the house? 'Kay. Just hoping you remembered. Anyway, I've been mowing down my nails from stress. It's so weird. I've tried for about 5 years to stop biting my nails. I've been pretty successful. I feel like crying. I feel like screaming. I wanna hide. I don't even know what to do with myself right now *groans*


1 comment:

  1. :( My poor darling, :( I don't know how to help you exactly, but I can be here to support you. Just remember you're very strong, and can take it for now. **hug**

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!