Thursday, December 30, 2010

Random pictures for you to enjoy

When I was sick a couple weeks ago, I noticed that the Panadol box had these hologram-type things on it. I don't know if you guys see them. I circled some of them. If you click the picture, you can see it bigified and maybe you can see them better (Hint: Tilt the screen. If you don't have a laptop, tough beans yo)

My fluffs as I calls them

Nappy time for the fluffs

The white chicken, second from right, is one of three that the two brown ones brought from wherever they came from to live in our yard

The two white one are two of three that USED to stay here. The black one comes and goes however she likes

Aren't they so cute? Sisters!!

One of the orchids that my sister's god-father bought for us for Christmas. Isn't it pretty? It's a green flower. Not yellow like it appears here

This is the other one. So pretty. I think orchids are my fave forever

The green one and the white one

Poinsettias! Red and white. My sister's god-father brought this for us too


3 comments:

  1. Oh, GlaxoSmithKline! Never noticed that before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, right? Betcha looking at a Panadol box now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the orchids! I din see the panadol thing, maybe it's for cool photography people only :( lols, my favourite, chicken photos! ^^ hurray!

    And your puppy scared me with the eyes. I think I like the white orchid the most? I dunno, all of them are lovely :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!