Thursday, December 16, 2010

Image editing software

So I've just downloaded Picasa by Google. It's scanning my whole computer for pictures. I didn't even realize how many fucking pictures I have! Jeezus... This is gonna take a while. Sorry GIMP. We've had some good times but every time I open you, you fucking freeze on me. You don't even wait til you're fully loaded to freeze! *sigh* This is the end for us GIMP. I love you but I have to say goodbye. Hopefully Picasa and I will have just as many good times and more. It's gonna take me just as long to figure Picasa out too. With just as much frustration. Goodbye GIMP.
*Uninstall GIMP*
*Are you sure you want to completely remove GIMP and all of its components?*
* Yes*
*Uninstalling GIMP...*
*GIMP was successfully removed from your computer*
*OK*

That's that. Onwards with Picasa. I'll let you guys know how that's going

P.S. Seems like I'll have a lot of posts today =D

P.P.S. I remade my YouTube account just for "Chicken Bonanza". No videos up yet but they'll be there soon. Since I made a whole new account, I have to add all new favourites and likes. Damn!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!