Thursday, December 16, 2010

Image editing software 2 and other things

So Picasa isn't so bad. I mean it's no Photoshop or GIMP but it's alright. Still getting the hang of it. So my sister just sent me a text asking me to come to her school for her because she forgot her money for public transport *facepalm* I'd gladly come get her but it's raining like crazy here at home. I really don't know what to do for her right now. Hold on. Lemme call her.

Well she hasn't gotten anyone to drop her home so I'll have to go for her. Good thing I have money in my purse. Not much but just enough. Soooooo when it stops raining, I'll go for her. I should start getting ready now. Haven't brushed my teeth or bathed yet. Hey look! The sun is coming out. Off I go to get ready. You guys are gonna have to wait on "Chicken Bonanza". It's worth the wait (I think) so don't worry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!